Saturday, February 4, 2017

Breakfast at Dennys and Drawing

Weekends in the Cabral Household are fun, but often busy. MAC secretly hoped he could sleep in, but we had to get up and have the two older kids to the high school by 8am. They are both volunteering their time to help with a school event this weekend. After they were dropped off at the school, MAC and I took our youngest out to Denny's for breakfast. 

I couldn't think of a nicer way to start the weekend.  My favorite is the moons over my hammy Sandwich and a side of hash browns. Breakfast just isn't complete without a little something on the side. Naturally a side of pancakes washes down well. And these delicious choices aren't limited to breakfast- you can add them to any meal on the menu, night or day. I always leave Denny's feeling so full.

I know I need to get the house clean and organized. It feels good to throw things away I no longer need and rearrange. Hoard No more. I have the Art of throwing stuff away down pretty good! Now I have set up a system. Going forward, trying to deal with the clutter on a regular basis, getting rid of old shopping bags, clothes and used batteries. I like to try to donate a bunch of unwanted stuff every month, or even weekly. And keep my bedroom from overflowing: Every time I buy something new, I get rid of the old one. The most recent was an electric kettle for the kitchen- I've upgraded. We had one that you boiled water on the stove!

When I am cleaning and organizing I like to listen to music. it just helps me to get into cleaning mode, all kinds of music go through my playlist. We lost some great artists in 2016 including Prince, David Bowie, George Michael, and Leonard Cohen just to name a few.  

One of my favorite songs by David Bowie is Under Pressure. As I listed to music this morning, I had the urge to create a David Bowie inspired card. The birds have been chirping outside, so this is where my inspiration come from.  The two cards haven't been claimed yet so if you want one please message me. 

Back to Cleaning and carrying on with the rest of my day.
Lots of Love
MAC's Wife
XOXO

UPDATE: DAVID BOWIE CLAIMED!


2 comments:

  1. I truly love the David Bowie card, it is wonderful!!! I will make a friend of mine very happy with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks That's great Vero. I sure hope she likes it. You will have to let me know. I am putting it in the Mailbox today.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete