Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A card for Mom

Moms deserve more thanks and recognition than you could ever fit into one day. Lots more. There must be a million reasons to say “I love you, Mom,” but just because there are too many to list doesn’t mean we shouldn’t make a start.

I am asking my snailmail and MailArt loving friends to share 100 reasons they love their mom.Go!
You can comment at the bottom of this post. There are many reasons why I love my mom, but She’s the one who makes birthdays and holidays happy. So Even though I live in another country, she’s there for me.  I thought it was time to send a little love across the miles!


I miss England a lot sometimes, my family, and especially the English traditions, that I try to incorporate into my own family. She gave me the recipes for the things I make all the time now. 

 Good examples are : things like eating a traditional roast dinner on a sunday, fish and chips or eating a full english breakfast. I seem to have an avid interests in the weather at all times. I dunk my biscuits in tea, I probably send way more mail than anyone else in my family and I love it when I get cards in the mail. My mom is proud of her garden, and I will be too when I buy my own house. We have this thing about getting the strawberries and cream out to watch wimbledon. 

In March 2016 I was in England and spent a day in London I enjoyed travelling by the red buses in London and a river boat cruise on the Thames!

More next time

XOXO


MAC's Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment